Fallen Hero Returns Home
A fallen soldier has returned home to North Central Florida.
Private Lamarol Tucker was killed in Afghanistan last week along with three others when a road side bomb blew up their vehicle in Zabul Province.
Tucker's body arrived this morning at the Gainesville Regional Airport by private jet. Following a procession route that was lined with veterans honoring his memory, Tucker's body was taken to Chestnut Funeral Home.
Family, friends and members of the community gathered to give him a hero's welcome.
- "He Loved Everything about Being a Soldier," Fallen Hero's Body Returns Home
- Remembering a Fallen Hero
- Street Renamed After Fallen Hero
- Honoring a Fallen Hero
- Sears Helping "Heroes at Home"
- His Home is Now "Fit for a Hero" Thanks to Volunteers
- Aguilar Returns Home
- Lance Corporal Clark's Body Returned Home
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Returns To North Florida
- Steve Mesler Returns To Gainesville An Olympic Hero