Fight With a Beer Bottle Puts One Man Behind Bars and Another in Critical Condition
A Jacksonville man was arrested at Ginnie Springs over the holiday weekend after deputies says he used a beer bottle in a fight. According to the Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office, 18 year old Robert French tried to held his friend, 19 year old Nicholas Curran, who was in a fight.
Deputies say Curran got into an argument with another man over an obscene hand gesture. French hit the man with a beer bottle and a piece of glass from the bottle hit Curran in the neck. Deputies have not identified the other man.
Nicholas Curran was taken to Shands where he is in critical condition. Robert French was arrested and transported to the Gilchrist County Jail. French is being charged with aggravated battery and is being held on 10,000 dollars bond.
- Shooting at Gainesville Apartment Complex Lands One Man Behind Bars
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- Sex Sting Puts Seven Men Behind Bars
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- Morning Accident Leaves Man in Critical Condition
- Man in Critical Condition After Losing Control of Car
- A Gainesville man is behind bars after exposing himself to two children.
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Motel 6 Shooting Lands One Man in Hospital, Another in Jail