A Final Salute to Private Lamarol Tucker
A community came together today to say goodbye to a fallen North Central Florida soldier. Army Private Lamarol Tucker was one of four who died May 16th in Zabul, Afghanistan when a roadside bomb blew up their vehicle.
As hundreds of people gave a final salute to the late Private Tucker, thousands of tombstones representing all who gave everything, lined 8th ave in Gainesville. Tucker was laid to rest next to his grandmother, and thousands of other who served, at Forest Meadows Memorial Park.
- Remembering a Fallen Soldier: Private Lamarol Tucker
- Final Salute to Fallen Forest Ranger
- Obama and '72 Dolphins, a Salute After 40 years
- A Salute to Members of the Armed Forces in North Central Florida
- A Salute To Tony Jones
- Prison Privatization Vote
- State Allowed to Privatize Prison Healthcare
- Private School Bus Company Meets with Bus Drivers
- Levy County Cancels Private "Labor Day Extravaganza" Citing Safety Concerns
- Private Schools are Back to School in Ocala