Fire Assessment Credit Applications Due
Gainesville's Fire Rescue is giving businesses who have taken measures to safeguard their properties a financial break.
Buildings that have state approved sprinkler systems are eligible for a ten percent credit on the city-wide fire assessment fee.
The fee was approved last July by commissioners to help cover GFR's operational costs without cutting services.
The application process requires some extensive paperwork so GFR recommends businesses apply sooner rather than later by picking up a form at City Hall, or going on line to submit their request.
Last year over one thousand businesses received the credit.
The application is due on June first.
For more information visit Gainesville Fire Rescue.
- Applications for Fire Assessment Hardships Due May First
- Gainesville Fire Rescue Educates Residents On Fire Assessment Fees
- Gainesville City Commissioners Consider Fire Assessment Fee
- County Commissioners To Vote On Fire Assessment Fee
- Fire Assessment Fee Goes Up In Smoke
- Assessing Fire Fees
- Fire Assessment Fee Voted Down
- Waste and Fire Assessment Fees Marion County
- Gainesville City Leaders Debate Implementing Fire Assessment Fees
- Helping Homeowners Understand The Fire Assessment Fee