Gov. Scott Appoints Three to UF Board of Trustees
The University of Florida is going to get three new Trustees. Gov. Rick Scott announced the appointments in the following release:
"Tallahassee, Fla. – Governor Rick Scott today announced the appointments of William Michael Heekin, Alan M. Levine and Juliet M. Roulhac to the Board of Trustees, University of Florida.
Heekin, 58, of Sandy Springs, Georgia, is the president of Heekin Advisors LLC. He succeeds Dianna Morgan and is appointed for a term beginning May 6, 2011, and ending January 6, 2016.
Levine, 43, of Naples, is the Division 3 president of Health Management Associates Inc. He succeeds Daniel Ponce and is appointed for a term beginning May 6, 2011, and ending January 6, 2016.
Roulhac, 47, of Plantation, is a senior attorney for Florida Power and Light Company. She succeeds Roland Daniels and is appointed for a term beginning May 6, 2011, and ending January 6, 2015.
The appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate."
- Gov. Scott Appoints 5 New Members To State Board Over Universities
- Gov. Rick Scott Listens to Bradford County Citizens
- Gov. Rick Scott visits Alachua company
- Gov. Rick Scott says Florida is first state with locally transmitted Zika cases
- Gov. Rick Scott addresses Hermine in Alachua Co.
- Gov. Scott approves 3 sales tax holidays
- Gov. Scott Proposes a Cut in Annual Corporate Filling Fees
- Former Florida prisons chief criticizes Gov. Scott
- Gov. Scott releases budget proposal for 2016
- U.F. Board of Trustees Approve Budget Cuts