GRU Solar Feed In Tariff Feeling the Heat of an Audit
The Gainesville Regional Utility Solar Feed In Tariff Program is feeling the heat, but not from the sun. Instead, from business operators who say they weren't given a fair shot of joining the program.
Some say the lottery system used to choose participants was stacked against those who followed GRU's rules, alleging millions in lost opportunity.
- City of Gainesville Votes In Favor Of GRU Audit
- Biomass Plant is "Commercially Operational," GRU Customers Will Feel Impact this Month
- High Springs Fire Department Feeling the Heat
- Gainesville Housing Authority Feeling the Heat
- Second Chance for GRU Solar FIT Applicants
- Hampton City Leaders Dispute State Audit, as Sheriff Considers Criminal Charges
- COX Cable Audit
- Federal Audit Leads to New Grading Practices at UF
- Preliminary Audit of Hampton Finds Questionable Spending, Poor Record-Keeping
- Meals On Wheels Feels Pain At Pump