GRU Solar Feed In Tariff Feeling the Heat of an Audit
The Gainesville Regional Utility Solar Feed In Tariff Program is feeling the heat, but not from the sun. Instead, from business operators who say they weren't given a fair shot of joining the program.
Some say the lottery system used to choose participants was stacked against those who followed GRU's rules, alleging millions in lost opportunity.
- High Springs Fire Department Feeling the Heat
- Gainesville Housing Authority Feeling the Heat
- Second Chance for GRU Solar FIT Applicants
- COX Cable Audit
- Federal Audit Leads to New Grading Practices at UF
- Meals On Wheels Feels Pain At Pump
- Gulf Oil Well Closed, But Businesses in North Central Florida Are Still Feeling The Effects
- Rare Disease Causes a Desperate Feeling For Food
- Man Feeds His Daughter Bleach
- Help Feed the Needy