Hairbows for Hackleburg
What do hair bows have to do with disaster relief? Quite a bit, according to one mom from Chiefland.
Amanda Cannon started "Hair bows for Hackleburg" after visiting the small town in Alabama last week to deliver supplies for victims of the tornadoes.
Cannon says after seeing the devastation and thinking about how happy a pretty hairbow makes her own young daughter, she had to find a way to help.
Cannon is looking for donations of head bands, hair bows, brushes, mirrors and other items. She is also collecting supplies for charities in Alabama.
For more information and drop off locations call Amanda Cannon at 352-577-4034 or Jennifer Goodman at 352-221-4370.
- Florida Author Visits Library
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Mandela Mourned as Inspiration in Many Struggles
- Prices of Dairy Products to Rise, Farmers Benefit
- Jerky Treats Harming Pets
- Thousands of Letter Openers From Around The World On Display
- A New Beginning for One Jacksonville Family
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- Gas Prices Lower
- Homicide at Southern Pine Apartments