Home Prices Lowest Since 2006
How low will they go?
Home sales are falling and so are prices, leaving many homeowners under water. A study released today shows house prices in major areas have reached their lowest level since 2006.
That's true in North Central Florida, but some say the statistic doesn't tell the full story.
- State Unemployment Rate Falls to Lowest Level Since Recession
- 500% Increase in North Central Florida Home Fires Since Last Year
- Florida Ranks Lowest in County for Buying Local - Why?
- Marion County School District Ranks Third in State for Lowest Administrative Cost
- Candle Vigil Marks 4 Years Since Haleigh Cummings Disappearance
- Jack Hill has been missing since Friday
- Fatal Car Crashes up since 2009
- Tiffany Sessions Missing Since Feb 9, 1989
- Gainesville Woman Missing Since Tuesday
- Live Oak Sees Heaviest Rainfall Since Tropical Storm Debby