Innocent Teen Murdered in Gang Related Shooting
Police say the bullet was not intended for her.
15 year old Jearicka Mack was murdered early Saturday morning in Northeast Gainesville..police say by 17 year old Dontavious Copeland.
The shooting happened when party goers, including members of rival gangs, clashed outside of a party.
Police are still looking for the gun used in the shooting and any pictures or video that witnesses may have from the party or fights.
If you have any information call the GPD Tip Line 352-393-7700 or Detective Bennie Smith at 352-393-7661.
Those with information can remain anonymous.
- Teen Convicted of Murder in Birthday Party Shooting
- Relatives Say Teen Not Guilty In Georgia Baby Killing
- Marion County Gang Unit Hits The Streets To Crack Down On Gang Activity
- Zimmerman Trial: Jurors Asked About Presumption of Innocence
- Lawyer Didn't Believe His Innocence Says Frye
- Fla. Teens Charged with Shooting BB Gun at Driver
- A Teen Shoots A Volusia County Sheriff's Deputy
- Shooting at Teen Night
- Grand Jury Indicts Suspects in Teen Murder
- Grisly Details in Teen Murder Trial