Life After a US 301 Bypass
The road to less congestion in Starke may just be paved right past some residents' front doors. A US 301 bypass, first talked about last century, got the green light from many residents Thursday evening. The bypass is designed to improve the quality of life for many in Bradford county but it also will change the meaning of home sweet home for others. The change will mean some property owners could see a highway where their backyard currently is.
"There are special memories in each room. I just hate the thought of them coming in and taking away such a beautiful place.. it's just my home. It's my home," said Starke resident Martha Boyette.
To see a full report, watch the video on the right side of the page.
- Student Dies After Saving Schoolmate's Life In Crash
- Family of Inglis Man Killed After Jumping From Moving Car Remembers His Life
- A Women Fears For Her Life After The Man Who Allegedly Set Her Property On Fire Is Out Of Jail.
- MCSO deputy awarded medal after saving a Summerfield man's life
- U.S. 301 in Hawthorne Closing for a Week
- Car vs. tractor trailer on Highway 301 leaves one person dead
- U.S. 301 closure causes frustration
- Deadly Crash on US 301 in Hawthorne
- Santa Fe Student Dies In Wreck On 301
- Woman Killed in Crash on US 301