Major Counterfeit Bust in Gainesville
They wanted to sell the latest in expensive designer fashions...but they were counterfeit and it might land them in a real jail.
At least $200,000 worth of counterfeit merchandise was discovered at two Gainesville clothing stores today: "Eastside Fashions and More" & "A Touch of Class."
- Gainesville Man Accused of Stealing Vehicle, Possessing Counterfeit Money
- Felon Gun Bust in Gainesville
- Gainesville Students Bust A Move For Charity
- Triple Drug Bust in Gainesville Porter's Community
- Part of Regional Fraud Ring Busted in Gainesville
- Prostitution Bust in Southeast Gainesville Leads to Four Arrests
- Counterfeit Nike Raid
- Suspect Uses Counterfeit Money at Fourth of July Festival
- Ft. White Woman Arrested for Counterfeiting
- Counterfeit Money At Oaks Mall