Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Major Counterfeit Bust in Gainesville
They wanted to sell the latest in expensive designer fashions...but they were counterfeit and it might land them in a real jail.
At least $200,000 worth of counterfeit merchandise was discovered at two Gainesville clothing stores today: "Eastside Fashions and More" & "A Touch of Class."
- Gainesville Man Accused of Stealing Vehicle, Possessing Counterfeit Money
- Felon Gun Bust in Gainesville
- Gainesville Students Bust A Move For Charity
- Triple Drug Bust in Gainesville Porter's Community
- Part of Regional Fraud Ring Busted in Gainesville
- Counterfeit Nike Raid
- Suspect Uses Counterfeit Money at Fourth of July Festival
- Ft. White Woman Arrested for Counterfeiting
- Counterfeit Money At Oaks Mall
- Local Businesses on the Lookout for Counterfeit Bills