Minimum Wage Increase
Published May 31st, 2011
The minimum wage in Florida will be increased from $7.25
to $7.31, effective June 1st.
The increase is performed once a year and is based on
the cost of living.
- How the Minimum Wage Increase Will Impact Local Businesses
- Minimum Wage to Increase in January
- Minimum Wage Increase
- Florida's Minimum Wage Jumps to $7.93 Per Hour in 2014
- With New Year Comes New Minimum Wage for Florida Workers
- State Raises Minimum Wage and Workers' Hopes
- Minimum wage goes up for Alachua County employees
- New Report on Minimum Wage
- States Raising Minimum Wages on January 1st
- Statewide Wage Theft Bill Fails, Paving the Way for Alachua County's Ordinance