Minimum Wage Increase
Published May 31st, 2011
The minimum wage in Florida will be increased from $7.25
to $7.31, effective June 1st.
The increase is performed once a year and is based on
the cost of living.
- Minimum Wage Increase
- State Raises Minimum Wage and Workers' Hopes
- With New Year Comes New Minimum Wage for Florida Workers
- Wage Theft Bill Moves Past House Judiciary Panel
- Statewide Wage Theft Bill Fails, Paving the Way for Alachua County's Ordinance
- Alachua County Commission Advances Wage Theft Ordinance
- Alachua County Wage-Theft Ordinance Advances to Public Hearing
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- GPD Increases Patrol
- County Commissioners Discuss Half Cent Sales Tax Increase