Money Needed for Presidential Election Year
The next presidential election may be more than a year away, but the Alachua County Supervisor of Elections Office is anticipating the need for help and they are making a request for extra funding.
Supervisor Pam Carpenter told county commissioners this morning that she will need $350,000 more in 2012.
- Gainesville Elementary School Makes a Learning Opportunity of the Presidential Election
- Florida Prepared to Play Kingmaker in Presidential Election
- Gainesville Woman Arrested for Drugs, Says She Needed Money for Son's Birthday
- Horses Helping Horses event raises money for horses in need
- PACs Funnel Money Into Gainesville Runoff Election
- Death of 3-Year-Old Leads to Questions Parents Need to Ask
- New Year's Eve Brings Music, Money to Gainesville
- Vice Presidential Hopeful, Paul Ryan Makes Victory Tour Stop in Ocala
- Governor Crist on McCain's List For The Vice Presidential Slot
- Presidential Hopeful Visits North Central Florida