Palestinian Delegates Visit Interfaith Habitat for Humanity House
They might be taking this idea back to the Middle East...Palestinian delegates who are part of Gainesville's sister city program stopped by the Alachua County Interfaith Habitat for Humanity house in East Gainesville today.
They toured the home and asked questions about the purpose of the project, how much the home costs and who helped build the house.
The delegates have been in the area since last week learning from local agencies about Gainesville and how to encourage communication between Israelis and Palestinians.
- Habitat For Humanity House
- Habitat for Humanity in High Springs
- Habitat For Humanity Cutting Jobs In Marion County
- St. Francis House Breaking the Law for Humanity
- Interfaith Food Pantry
- Delegate Solutions
- Legislative Delegation
- Delegation Debates Road Surfaces
- Alachua County Delegation Meeting
- Alachua County Legislative Delegation Annual Meeting