Palestinian Delegates Visit Interfaith Habitat for Humanity House
They might be taking this idea back to the Middle East...Palestinian delegates who are part of Gainesville's sister city program stopped by the Alachua County Interfaith Habitat for Humanity house in East Gainesville today.
They toured the home and asked questions about the purpose of the project, how much the home costs and who helped build the house.
The delegates have been in the area since last week learning from local agencies about Gainesville and how to encourage communication between Israelis and Palestinians.
- Habitat For Humanity House
- Pledge 5, Habitat For Humanity and Volunteer Day
- Thousands of Dollars Worth of Tools Stolen from Two "Habitat for Humanity" Homes
- Home and Garden Show helps fundraise for Habitat for Humanity
- Habitat for Humanity in High Springs
- Habitat For Humanity Cutting Jobs In Marion County
- Habitat for Humanity builds 129th home, teaches women building and financial skills
- St. Francis House Breaking the Law for Humanity
- Humane society benefits from open house
- Donations for Charities Accpeted Until End of Month