Protecting The Body's Largest Organ
One in five of us will experience skin cancer in our lifetimes, but thankfully as the disease becomes more common, so do efforts to treat and prevent it.
Dermatologists say that's exactly why the rate of people affected by skin cancer has risen steadily in the last thirty years, there's simply a lot of wrong information out there.
The three types of skin cancer are melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
Melanoma is the most deadly, but also the least common.
For more information on protecting the body's largest organ safe during national melanoma and skin cancer awareness month visit American Academy Of Dermatology.
- State's Largest Fire Continues to Burn in North Central Florida
- World's Largest Synchronized Meet Makes A Splash in Gainesville
- Organizations Receive Food From Bennigan's
- Protecting Your Home while You're Away for the Holiday
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- US Hosts World's Largest Naval Exercises in Hawaii
- World's Largest Crocodile Dies
- Hurricane Sandy's Bill Second Largest
- John F. Waldo's body is found
- Missing Man's Body Recovered