Pull Up Those Saggy Pants
You had better not get caught with your pants down. A state bill to ban saggy pants in schools only needs the governor's signature to become law. Gainesville resident Rosa B. Williams has waited years for such action in the entire city. Williams welcomed the law but said it doesn't go far enough.
"I think all of them should have more respect for people in their community if they want to wear it in their house and in their yard fine but don't just go around people," said Williams.
To see a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- No More Saggy Pants in Ocala
- Ocala Mayor Says He Doesn't Support "Saggy Pants" Ordinance
- NAACP Threatens Legal Action Over Ocala Saggy Pants Law
- Ocala City Council Does Not Repeal Saggy Pants Law, May Decriminalize It
- Sagging Pants Ban Approved in Ocala
- Gay Fla. Teen Back in Jail After Plea Deal Pulled
- Once again, Zimmerman pulled over in traffic stop
- Gainesville Man Pulls Knife on Girlfriend and Her Alleged Lover
- Salvia Pulled From Shelves
- Sheriff Gets Pulled Over