Pull Up Those Saggy Pants
You had better not get caught with your pants down. A state bill to ban saggy pants in schools only needs the governor's signature to become law. Gainesville resident Rosa B. Williams has waited years for such action in the entire city. Williams welcomed the law but said it doesn't go far enough.
"I think all of them should have more respect for people in their community if they want to wear it in their house and in their yard fine but don't just go around people," said Williams.
To see a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- No More Saggy Pants in Ocala
- Ocala Mayor Says He Doesn't Support "Saggy Pants" Ordinance
- NAACP Threatens Legal Action Over Ocala Saggy Pants Law
- Ocala City Council Does Not Repeal Saggy Pants Law, May Decriminalize It
- Saggy Pants Ordinance Here To Stay?
- Ocala Saggy Pants Ban Repealed
- Sagging Pants Ban Approved in Ocala
- Fla: Computer switch won't hurt those seeking aid
- Helping Those in Haiti
- Sole For Souls Helps Those In Haiti