Pull Up Those Saggy Pants
You had better not get caught with your pants down. A state bill to ban saggy pants in schools only needs the governor's signature to become law. Gainesville resident Rosa B. Williams has waited years for such action in the entire city. Williams welcomed the law but said it doesn't go far enough.
"I think all of them should have more respect for people in their community if they want to wear it in their house and in their yard fine but don't just go around people," said Williams.
To see a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- No More Saggy Pants in Ocala
- Sagging Pants Ban Approved in Ocala
- Fla: Computer switch won't hurt those seeking aid
- UF Heats Up Those Bed Bugs
- Area Business Opens Doors for Those in Need
- Helping Those in Haiti
- Sole For Souls Helps Those In Haiti
- Looking out for Those with Alzheimers
- Price Increase For Parking Permits for Those Who Live Near UF
- Track Walk for Those Who Can't