Rebuilding Lives Torn Apart By Tragedy
Sometimes it takes hardship and struggle to remind us of the inherent good found in us all.
When Ace Hardware stores in North Central Florida first heard news about the storms that ravaged the south they wanted to encourage people to give and the community responded in a big way.
The store sent out a semi-truck full of supplies to victims in Alabama today but they will continue to collect non perishable food, blankets and clothing for survivors.
You can drop off items at the Ace Hardware Stores in Archer, Alachua, Gainesville, Newberry, Trenton, and Gainesville through the end of the month.
If you purchase an item to be donated at any of the participating hardware stores you will receive a twenty five percent discount.
- A family Torn Apart by Tragedy
- Seminary Lane Apartments to be Torn Down
- Building a Home, Rebuilding Lives
- Homeless Rebuild Home And Lives
- Living With Pain, Learning From Tragedy
- Bell Tragedy: Community Mourns Lives Lost
- Black Mold Impacting A Student Living At The Polos Apartments Complex
- Will St. Michael's Episcopal Church Be Torn Down to Build a Walgreen's?
- Local Landmark Torn Down In Pieces
- Mom's Kitchen Torn Down, No Definite Plans