Remembering a Fallen Soldier: Private Lamarol Tucker
It's been just one week since the war in Afghanistan claimed the life of a North Central Florida soldier.
Private Lamarol Tucker of Gainesville and three others were killed when a roadside bomb blew up their vehicle in Zabul Province.
Now family and friends are honoring him by moving forward with courage.
Tucker's funeral is Saturday May 28th at 11 AM at the Passage Family Church on NE 15th Street in Gainesville.
- A Final Salute to Private Lamarol Tucker
- Cedar Key Remembers Fallen Soldier
- Chiefland Remembers Fallen Soldier
- Fallen Soldier Remembered
- North Central Florida Honors Fallen Soldier
- Highway Dedicated To Fallen Soldier
- Vietnam War Veterans Honor Fallen Soldiers
- Honoring Fallen Soldiers and Veterans in Marion County
- Brother Proud of Fallen Soldier
- Fallen Soldier