Section 8 Housing Changes
Another group of North Central Florida residents are feeling the pinch of the economy. Those receiving government housing assistance through Section 8 vouchers might be paying more in the coming year because of budget cuts.
The Gainesville Housing Authority says raising the amount renter's pay might be the only way to prevent dropping people from the program altogether.
- Leadership Changes on the Way for Housing Authority
- Using Change To Make Change
- A Shifting Society; Is Public Opinion Changing on Controversial Issues?
- Chain of Clinics Started by Governor Scott Changes Name
- Florida Senator Attempts to Eliminate Daylight Savings Time Change
- Medicaid Changes Affecting Persons with Disabilities
- Proposed Business Changes to Gainesville's Anti-Discrimination Law
- Summer School Program Changed
- Recession Resulting in Drastic Changes
- UF Presidents Announces Administrative Changes