Section 8 Housing Changes
Another group of North Central Florida residents are feeling the pinch of the economy. Those receiving government housing assistance through Section 8 vouchers might be paying more in the coming year because of budget cuts.
The Gainesville Housing Authority says raising the amount renter's pay might be the only way to prevent dropping people from the program altogether.
- Confusion about Section 8 housing application
- Leadership Changes on the Way for Housing Authority
- U.S. Supreme Court Strikes Down Key Section of Voting Rights Act
- Wheelin' Gator, Fights To Sit In The Student Section
- Section 8 residents getting help to buy a home
- Workshop for Section 8 residents in Gainesville
- Using Change To Make Change
- Arbor House reopens under direction of St. Francis House
- A Shifting Society; Is Public Opinion Changing on Controversial Issues?
- Florida Senator Attempts to Eliminate Daylight Savings Time Change