Section 8 Housing Changes
Another group of North Central Florida residents are feeling the pinch of the economy. Those receiving government housing assistance through Section 8 vouchers might be paying more in the coming year because of budget cuts.
The Gainesville Housing Authority says raising the amount renter's pay might be the only way to prevent dropping people from the program altogether.
- Leadership Changes on the Way for Housing Authority
- U.S. Supreme Court Strikes Down Key Section of Voting Rights Act
- Wheelin' Gator, Fights To Sit In The Student Section
- Using Change To Make Change
- Arbor House reopens under direction of St. Francis House
- A Shifting Society; Is Public Opinion Changing on Controversial Issues?
- Florida Senator Attempts to Eliminate Daylight Savings Time Change
- Chain of Clinics Started by Governor Scott Changes Name
- Brevard Community College Officially Changes Name
- "Bong Ban," in Florida Doesn't Change Much for Store-owners