Published May 4th, 2011
It's nothing to LOL about. "Sexting," or sending sexually explicit videos or pictures electronically, is a serious problem.
Now Florida lawmakers are trying to change the way the law deals with teens caught sexting.
- Teen Sexting
- Sexting Arrest
- Congressman Yoho Calls Farm Bill Failure a "Disappointment"
- "Bong Bill" Becomes Law, Starts Thursday
- "Inspiration Message" Bill on Governor's Desk
- Fla. Senate Passes "Right to Speak" Bill
- Legislature Passes "Florida GI" Bill
- Spiller Gets "Big Bills" from Buffalo
- Congress sends payroll tax cut bill to Obama
- Senator: Flood insurance bill blocked by politics