Published May 4th, 2011
It's nothing to LOL about. "Sexting," or sending sexually explicit videos or pictures electronically, is a serious problem.
Now Florida lawmakers are trying to change the way the law deals with teens caught sexting.
- Sexting Arrest
- "Bong Bill" Becomes Law, Starts Thursday
- "Inspiration Message" Bill on Governor's Desk
- Fla. Senate Passes "Right to Speak" Bill
- Congress sends payroll tax cut bill to Obama
- Spiller Gets "Big Bills" from Buffalo
- Revised Drug Testing Bill
- Got Milk? Farm Bill Discussion Raises Questions on Price of Dairy
- Senator Bill Nelson On Health Care
- Senator Bill Nelson Visits UF