Singing for Seath
A concert was held in memory of 15-year old Belleview boy, Seath Jackson, who was murdered according to deputies by his "friends." Almost a month to the day, those who loved Jackson and those who never met him came together to prevent such violence from happening again.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Sesame Street Live: Can't Stop Singing Comes To Gainesville
- Gainesville Children's Theatre, Singing Their Way Through The Community
- Local Man Sings the Blues
- Ocala elementary school wins singing competition, gets music grant
- Seniors prove singing has no age limit
- Seath Jackson Trial Jose Baez Signs On
- Siblings' Trial Begins
- Jury Seated for Amber Wright
- Opening Statements in Michael Bargo Trial
- Witnesses Testify in Bargo Trial