Solar Impact Responds
Gainesville Regional Utilities Solar Feed-In Tariff Program is under scrutiny after complaints by some companies that the selection process was unfair.
The president of the company at the center of the controversy, Solar Impact, says they did everything under a bright light of scrutiny.
- Solar Flare Could Impact Electrical, Communications Systems
- Yoho Opponent Jake Rush Responds to Photos, Calls Role-Playing a "Hobby"
- Young First Responders Compete Against Each Other in State Leadership Conference
- Solar Energy in Gainesville
- Solar Energy
- Stoneridge Installs Solar Panels
- Zero Energy Solar Homes
- UF Will Deput Solar Home At International Competition
- Solar Panels Make Energy Savings Possible
- GRU Solar Feed In Tariff Feeling the Heat of an Audit