Solar Impact Responds
Gainesville Regional Utilities Solar Feed-In Tariff Program is under scrutiny after complaints by some companies that the selection process was unfair.
The president of the company at the center of the controversy, Solar Impact, says they did everything under a bright light of scrutiny.
- Solar Flare Could Impact Electrical, Communications Systems
- UF Will Deput Solar Home At International Competition
- Solar Panels Make Energy Savings Possible
- Solar Company Sues Gainesville Over FIT Program
- Solar Company Reacts to Subsidized Projects Being Put On Hold
- Area Firefighters Train to Deal With Solar Panel Fires
- Educating Others About Solar Energy
- Cliff Stearns Visits Ocala Solar Company
- Solar Program Helping Local Economies
- Second Chance for GRU Solar FIT Applicants