Solar Impact Responds
Gainesville Regional Utilities Solar Feed-In Tariff Program is under scrutiny after complaints by some companies that the selection process was unfair.
The president of the company at the center of the controversy, Solar Impact, says they did everything under a bright light of scrutiny.
- Solar Energy in Gainesville
- Solar Energy
- Stoneridge Installs Solar Panels
- Zero Energy Solar Homes
- UF Will Deput Solar Home At International Competition
- Solar Panels Make Energy Savings Possible
- GRU Solar Feed In Tariff Feeling the Heat of an Audit
- Solar Contract Conflict?
- Solar Panel Contract Comes Under Criticism
- Solar Panels on School Roofs Approved