Suspects Plea "Not Guilty" in Seath Jackson Murder Trial
Tuesday the six suspects in the grisly murder of 15-year-old Seath Jackson plead "Not Guilty."
Michael Bargo, 19, Justin Soto, 20, and two juveniles, Kyle Hooper, 16, and Amber Wright, 15, filed a written waiver of arraignment and did not have to appear in court Tuesday. Charlie Ely, 18, appeared before a judge Monday.
Soto, Hooper, Wright, and Ely are charged with First Degree Premeditated Murder. Bargo is charged with First Degree Premeditated Murder with a Firearm. A sixth person, 37-year-old James Havens is charged with Accessory After the Fact.
The attorney representing Michael Bargo, Charles R. Holloman told TV20 he must first see the evidence in the case before proceeding.
"Did he make a statement, did he not make a statement?," Holloman inquired of Bargo. "When the other people made a statement where they coerced into it? Were they threatened? Was there some sort of benefit? Did someone have a hidden agenda here? Was there a possible self-defense claim? You don't know any of that."
Detectives say 15 year-old Seath Jackson was lured into a Summerfield home April 17th where he was shot and killed. His body burned in a fire pit and discarded.
- Fout Pleads "Not Guilty"
- Hernandez "Not Ruled Out" As Suspect In Murder Case
- Seath Jackson Trial Jose Baez Signs On
- Hooper, Wright Sentenced to Life in Seath Jackson Murder Case
- TV20 Exclusive: Seath Jackson Murder One Year Ago
- Two Siblings Guilty of First- Degree Murder
- Seath Jackson Murder Suspects in Court
- Seath Jackson Murder Trial Begins
- Man found Not Guilty in Ocala Murder Trial
- Not Guilty Verdict in the Hawthorne Murder Trial