Swim for Safety
This is perfect weather to take a dip in the pool but before the little ones jump in, it's important they know how to swim. Sebastian Ferrero foundation's 3rd annual "Swim for Safety" program is giving free swim lessons to children in our area.
To register your child and for more information visit "Swim for Safety."
To see more on this report, watch the video on the right side of the page.
- Otter Springs Open for Swimming
- Father Honors Son's Memory By Helping Kids Swim
- Poe Springs Could Stop Flowing - No Swimming Would Be Allowed
- Gator Swim Club
- O'Leno State Park Closes Swimming Area
- 21-Year-Old Man Drowns At Popular Dixie County Swimming Spot
- Never Too Young To Learn How To Swim
- Swim Squad
- Kids Run, Bike, Swim for a Good Cause.
- Swimming With Dolphins Not Out of Reach