Two Men Arrested, 27 Dogs Taken Into Custody During Undercover Operation
Undercover agents tracking drug dealers, sniffed out a dog fighting ring. Drug agents with the Marion County Sheriff's Office had been investigating a drug house, when they discovered drugs wasn't the only illegal activity taking place on the property. It was during the undercover investigation that agents found the suspects were fighting dogs. Two men were arrested, and 27 dogs were taken into animal services' custody.
Randy Lamar Williams and Bernard Brooks were arrested and charged with possession of marijuana and crack cocaine with intent to sell and unlawful dog fighting. Two children are living at the residence where the drug dealing and dog fighting occurred. The investigation is not over, agents have reason to believe more people are involved in the fighting.
- Suwannee Man Arrested After Allegedly Killing Two Men
- Two Men Arrested for Drugs, Suspected of Burglaries
- School Teacher Arrested in Undercover Sex Sting
- Custer Arrested, Boy Ok
- Deputy Arrested, Charged With DUI
- Intoxicated Parents Arrested, Face Child Neglect Charges
- Gainesville Man Arrested, Charged In 2009 Sexual Battery Incident
- Nightclub Promoter Arrested, Again.
- Murder Suspect Arrested, Victim Identified
- Two Men Arrested in Fatal Stabbing in Boynton Beach