Updated School District Policy on Speech
As many teachers hope to keep their jobs, Alachua county school employees will work under a new policy on what they can or cannot say in school. A new rule that some call "censorship." The school board in a, 3-2 vote, approved a new policy Tuesday evening that attempts to clarify what they can say in relation to the district.
To see what that rule requires, watch a full report on the right side of this page.
- Tampa School District's Special Needs Policies Under Review After Student Death
- Alachua County Students React to President's School Day Speech
- New State Policy on High School Majors Mean New Name for Loften
- School Board Policy Changes Bring Conflict Among Board Members
- New School Uniform Policy Could Have Unintended Consequences
- School Districts Might Have To Choose Textbooks
- School Board District 4 Race
- Marion County School District Consolidates Custodial Services
- School District & City of Ocala set Courtdate
- City of Ocala Vs. MC School District