300 acre Brush Fire in Levy County is Growing
Sunday night the Goethe brush fire reignited in Levy County, threating homes and roadways.
According to officials, some residents had already started voluntarily evacuating.
The fire is over 300 acres and is growing, most likely affecting morning travel Monday.
The areas of concern included State Road 121 and County Road 337.
The fire started after the area was struck by lightening on April 26th.
If you have any questions or concerns you are asked to call the Florida Highway Patrol.
- Crews Fight 40-Acre Brush Fire In Putnam County
- Hopkin's Prairie Fire Tears Through More than 19-Hundred Acres in Marion County
- Prescribed fire in Levy County
- Brush Fire Near Apartment Buildings
- Brush Fires
- Marion County Brush Fire Closes Roads, Causes Evacuations
- UPDATE: Efforts Continue in Marion County to Put Out Brush Fire
- Brush Fire Update
- Brush Fire in Alachua County
- Brush Fire Prevention