Ambulance Totaled in Accident
An ambulance was totaled after it was hit by another car.
The Marion County fire Rescue ambulance crew was coming back to Ocala after dropping off a patient at Shands Hospital when it was struck. The accident happened Saturday morning on U-S 441. Only one firefighter and the driver of the car suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
An investigation is currently under way to see if the driver of the car was drinking.
- Swine Flu Update: A Total of 31 Deaths in Florida
- Ambulance Roll Out
- ShandsCair Offers New Ambulance for Children
- LIfeguard Ambulance Will Take Over EMS in Columbia County
- Keystone Veteran Dies in Skydiving Accident
- Four-wheeler accident hospitalizes High Springs man
- Big Trucks + Narrow Roads = Accident Waiting to Happen?
- Airport Accident Victim Remembered
- Man Killed in Accident
- Child Dies in Car Accident