Ambulance Totaled in Accident
An ambulance was totaled after it was hit by another car.
The Marion County fire Rescue ambulance crew was coming back to Ocala after dropping off a patient at Shands Hospital when it was struck. The accident happened Saturday morning on U-S 441. Only one firefighter and the driver of the car suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
An investigation is currently under way to see if the driver of the car was drinking.
- I-75 Accident Takes One More Life, Total Of Three
- Total Lunar Eclipse Viewing
- Swine Flu Update: A Total of 31 Deaths in Florida
- Ambulance Roll Out
- ShandsCair Offers New Ambulance for Children
- Alachua County Fire Rescue unveils new ambulances
- LIfeguard Ambulance Will Take Over EMS in Columbia County
- Ambulance crash
- Panhandle officer totals police car driving in parking lot
- Keystone Veteran Dies in Skydiving Accident