If you own an HP notebook you might want to check the batteries.
The U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission says the batteries are a fire hazard.
HP has over 40 reports of batteries that overheat and rupture.
The batteries can burn you and damage property if they rupture.
HP is offering a free replacement battery.
To receive your new battery contact the HP battery replacement program at (888) 202-4320. The company says you should use the AC power cord until the new battery arrives.
- Aaron Hernandez Stickers Replaced with Tebow's
- "Certified Substitutes" Can't Replace Full-time Teachers
- Sheriff Replacement Will Have Plenty To Do
- Medical Examiner to Stay While Committee Searches for Replacement
- Craiglist's "Blatent Internet Brothel" Is Being Replaced
- Gov. Crist Announces Senate Replacement
- Governor Decides to Replace Two Members of the PSC
- Alachua County Commissioners Discuss Pole Barn Replacement Options
- UF Cuts Trees For New Building, Promises To Replace Them
- Your Health: The Benefits of Partial Knee Replacement