Bradford County Corrections Officer Arrested for Attempted Murder
A Bradford county corrections officer is accused of trying to kill a co-worker after investigators said he shot her in the face. The alledged shooter is 50-year old Charles Gregg Hendrix who was fired Tuesday afternoon. In an affidavit, 41-year old Lori Jestes said she and Hendrix got into an argument which eventually escalated. The shooting has left members of a small town agency with mixed feelings.
"Especially when you know both people... you can't judge. All you can do is send your prayers out to both families and wish her (Jestes) a speedy recovery," said coworker Kelly Moore.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Bradford County Corrections Deputy Arrested For Sexual Battery Against A Minor
- Ring of Criminals Connected To 50 Burglaries Arrested
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Union County Sheriff Laid to Rest
- 15 People in Jail After Three Drug Busts
- Correctional Officer Charged With Possession of Child Pornography
- Neighbors voice concerns after corrections office shot, killed in driveway
- Deputies: 16-year-old attempted robbery suspect could be charged as adult
- Teens Arrested for Attempted Murder
- Man arrested on attempted murder charges following attack at bar