Bradford County Corrections Officer Arrested for Attempted Murder
A Bradford county corrections officer is accused of trying to kill a co-worker after investigators said he shot her in the face. The alledged shooter is 50-year old Charles Gregg Hendrix who was fired Tuesday afternoon. In an affidavit, 41-year old Lori Jestes said she and Hendrix got into an argument which eventually escalated. The shooting has left members of a small town agency with mixed feelings.
"Especially when you know both people... you can't judge. All you can do is send your prayers out to both families and wish her (Jestes) a speedy recovery," said coworker Kelly Moore.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Bradford County Corrections Deputy Arrested For Sexual Battery Against A Minor
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Van Poyck Executed for Murder of South Florida Corrections Officer
- Putnam Corrections Officer Arrested on Drug Charges
- Corrections Officer Arrested
- Corrections officer arrested
- Union County Correction Officers On Trial
- Union County Correction Officers On Trial Day Two
- Teens Arrested for Attempted Murder
- Man arrested on attempted murder charges following attack at bar