Bradford County Corrections Officer Arrested for Attempted Murder
A Bradford county corrections officer is accused of trying to kill a co-worker after investigators said he shot her in the face. The alledged shooter is 50-year old Charles Gregg Hendrix who was fired Tuesday afternoon. In an affidavit, 41-year old Lori Jestes said she and Hendrix got into an argument which eventually escalated. The shooting has left members of a small town agency with mixed feelings.
"Especially when you know both people... you can't judge. All you can do is send your prayers out to both families and wish her (Jestes) a speedy recovery," said coworker Kelly Moore.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Putnam Corrections Officer Arrested on Drug Charges
- Corrections Officer Arrested
- Union County Correction Officers On Trial
- Union County Correction Officers On Trial Day Two
- Bradford County Man Charged With Murder Of His Sister
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
- One of Bradford County's "Most Wanted" Arrested in Puerto Rico
- Correctional Officer Charged With Possession of Child Pornography
- Correctional Institute on Lockdown After Officer Attacked
- Corrections Officer Quits