Brides Form Lines at Goodwill's Wedding Gala
For the first time, Goodwill's wedding gala came to Ocala.
Doors opened at 6am and stayed open until all brides-to-be tried on every last gown.
Brides-to-be, their mothers, sisters, grandmothers, and even some fiance's formed a long line around the store.
Some even camped out over night---all waiting to find their perfect wedding dress. All the funds from the dresses will benefit Goodwill-Suncoast's training programs in Ocala for people with developmental disabilities.
- Ocala Police Looking for Goodwill Donation Thief
- Thomas Center Best of Weddings
- Hundreds Line Up for Church's Food Giveaway
- Missing Census Forms
- Fill Out Forms, Get A New Home For Free!
- School Comes Out to Support Girl With Rare Form of Cancer
- Noche de Gala Preview
- Noche de Gala
- Story of the Week: Noche de Gala
- Crews Prepare For Noche de Gala