Cedar Key Eatery Claims Clam Chowder Contest Top Spot
Cedar Key Residents aren't the only ones who agree...Tony's Clam Chowder is the best in the world.
For the third year in a row, Tony's Cedar Key Clam Chowder has won first place at the Great Chowder Cookoff in Newport Rhode Island.
Since the Tony's Team has won three times, their recipe will be retired to the hall of fame.
Florida Food Services in Gainesville is working on a canned version of the chowder...And its fans are looking forward to eating it in restaurants around the world.
- Award Winning Clam Chowder In Cedar Key
- Cedar Key Clam Lease Expansion
- Oil Spill Could Reach Cedar Key; Clamming Business May Be Forced to Shut Down
- Top Senior Model Contest
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Cedar Key Arts Festival Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Town raises money for Cedar Key Prom
- Library Burglarized in Cedar Key
- Man Sues the City of Cedar Key