EKG Exam Part of Student Physicals in Marion County
Marion County student athletes are adding the EKG exam to their physicals for the first time this year. After three young athletes collapsed and died this year from sudden cardiac arrest, one of those here in Gainesville, the test has become vital.
Nearly a thousand competitors lined up to get their EKG Saturday, that could determine whether they're starting line up, or on the sidelines.
- Changes In Store For Marion County Students
- Marion County Teacher Accused of Inappropriately Touching Students
- Several Marion County Students Look Forward To Summer School
- Hundreds of Marion County Teachers, Students Brave the Rain to Protest Layoffs
- Students, Parents Take Part In Family Field Day
- College Student Turns Part-Time Job Into Her Own Company.
- Frisbee Physics
- An Egg-stravagant Way To Learn About Physics
- Florida's Jacobs: "FSU Hasn't Seen SEC Physicality"
- North Marion HS Student Treated for Tuberculosis