Family Members Accused of Murdering One of Their Own
Two women were arrested Thursday night after confessing to murdering a Hawthorne man Wednesday. According to Alachua County Sheriff's detectives, 19-year-old Guenevere Hudnall and her mother 41-year-old Stephanie Hudnall planned and acted out the murder of William Hudnall.
Spokesperson for the Alachua County Sheriff's Office, Art Forgey, says the daughter delivered the fatal blows to her father with an axe while he was sleeping. According to the arrest report, Stephanie and Guenevere Hudnall discussed collecting on the victim's social security benefits. The report states the daughter, Guenevere, told her mother, "if you drop me off, I will kill him."
The Hudnall's were arrested and charged with first degree premeditated murder. Deputies say William Hudnall was so brutally beaten he could only be identified by his dental records.
- Family Members Wait Anxiously To Hear From Loved Ones In Haiti
- Levy County Man Accused of Murder...Family & Friends React
- Church Members Accuse Pastor Of Swindling Thousands Of Dollars
- Son Charged With Murdering His Own Father, Police Investigating Motive
- Man Murdered Inside Own Apartment
- Zimmerman Trial: Family Members Testify As Defense Opens Case
- Ocala Quadruple Homicide: Family Members Look for Justice
- Family Life Church Members Meet to Discuss Pastor
- Judge Sets Accused Shooter's Bond at One Million Dollars
- Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom