Fatal Motorcycle Accident
A 74-year-old man is dead after being hit by a pick up truck while riding his motorcycle. The accident happened around 1pm this afternoon at the busy four-way intersection of Northeast 35th Street and West Anthony Road in Ocala.
The cyclist was rushed to Shands after his right leg suffered severe injuries. He was later pronounced dead.
The driver of the truck wasn't hurt, but was distraught. Officials said the man riding the bike was not wearing a helmet. The accident is still under investigation.
- Fatal Motorcycle Accident
- Motorcycle Accident Survivor Says "Thank You"
- Well-Known Chef Killed in Motorcycle Accident
- Mass Motorcycle Accident On I-75
- Thanksgiving Holiday Ends in Fatal Hit and Run Accident for FSU Student
- Fatal Accident
- Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- Fatal Truck Accident
- Fatal Bus Accident Kills One
- Helmet Cam Shows Last Moments Leading Up to Fatal Sky Diving Accident