Five Arrested in Ocala in yet another Prostitution Sting
Five women were arrested Tuesday night in Ocala during an undercover prostitution sting.
The Multi-Agency Drug Enforcement Team (MADET) conducted the operation.
According to reports, some of the women arrested were soliciting from the street in the area surrounding NW 40th Avenue.
The sting also included escorts who were allegedly advertising sexual services of an internet website called backspace.com. There, those in search can narrow down what they are looking for by location. Some ads even included a street address and phone number.
The following people were taken to the Marion County Jail:
* Beverly Cantero, 34
* Dionne Johnson, 40
* Tonya Femia, 27
* Brandi Bruce, 34
* Ashley Degulian, 26
All of the women arrested reside in Ocala.
"I have never been arrested for something like this before," Femia told TV20 during an interview while in tears.
- Five Busted In Undercover Prostitution Sting
- Prostitution Sting in Ocala
- Prostitution Sting Results in Arrests
- 92 People Arrested in Prostitution Sting
- Prostitution Sting
- Marion County Deputy Arrested for Soliciting Prostitution
- Man Arrested for Prostituting 14-year-old Girl
- School Teacher Arrested in Undercover Sex Sting
- Winning Fantasy Five Lotto Ticket Sold At Ocala Gas Station
- One of Five Charged With Ocala Teen Murder Requests Bond