Four Employees "Locked Out" of Alachua County Jail
Four employees in four months are now suspended from their jobs at the Alachua County Jail. Most recently, Interim Jail Director captain Norman Adkins.
The absence of four leaders at an already understaffed jail is taxing for those who remain.
None of the details of the investigations into the four suspended employees, or if they are related, have been released.
- GAIN Entrepreneur "Shoot Out"
- Witness: Passengers were "Freaking Out" Over Flight Attendant Rant
- Hernandez "Not Ruled Out" As Suspect In Murder Case
- Family Spotlight 9/15/11 "4H Branches Out"
- Alachua County Employees Will See Pay Raise to "Restore" Pension Contribution
- Alachua County Jail Employee Resigns
- Minimum wage goes up for Alachua County employees
- New Body Scanner at Alachua County Jail
- Alachua County Employees Say Biomass Plant Is Negatively Affecting Their Health
- Inmates at the Alachua County Jail Are Using Their "Time" Wisely