Four Employees "Locked Out" of Alachua County Jail
Four employees in four months are now suspended from their jobs at the Alachua County Jail. Most recently, Interim Jail Director captain Norman Adkins.
The absence of four leaders at an already understaffed jail is taxing for those who remain.
None of the details of the investigations into the four suspended employees, or if they are related, have been released.
- GAIN Entrepreneur "Shoot Out"
- Witness: Passengers were "Freaking Out" Over Flight Attendant Rant
- Family Spotlight 9/15/11 "4H Branches Out"
- Alachua County Jail Employee Resigns
- Alachua County Employees Will See Pay Raise to "Restore" Pension Contribution
- Inmates at the Alachua County Jail Are Using Their "Time" Wisely
- Alachua County Jail Rape Case Settled Out of Court
- Alachua County To Be One of Four Sites in the Country to Launch National Safety Resource Center... Online
- Four Alachua County Schools Get New Principals
- Four Perfect SAT Scores For Alachua County