Heart of Florida Tours Ocala
It was supposed to be all business, but 29 community leaders from Marion and Alachua Counties spent some time horsing around in Ocala today.
They were members of a delegation from the "Heart of Florida."
The group toured different sites in Ocala today, including a horse farm in Ocala called Hennessey Arabian.
participants visited with the Arabian horses, but the event was more than horseplay.
The Heart of Florida Field trip was designed to connect leaders from the different counties and help each other stimulate job growth and innovation.
Other sites included a tour of downtown Ocala and the airport. the delegation will tour Gainesville June 17th.
- Vice Presidential Hopeful, Paul Ryan Makes Victory Tour Stop in Ocala
- National Water Conservation Tour Visits Ocala
- A Tour of Ocala's Most Haunted Places
- Ocala Man Needs a Working Heart
- Ocala Man has more time to get a Heart Transplant
- Heart Walk In Ocala Brings Community Together
- Tour of the University of Florida Cancer Hospital
- The Heart Of Florida Air Show
- 2007 Heart of Florida Airshow
- The Heart of Florida Air Show