Heart of The Hammock Under County's Microscope
A local animal shelter is left with two choices. For the last nine months, county commissioners have asked the Heart of the Hammock Humane Society to relocate, or cut down on their number of dogs.
Volunteers with the shelter say they've cut down on their dogs, but county commissioners say it isn't enough. Neighbors are unhappy and county commissioners say the shelter needs to meet them in the middle.
- Huge Addition To Alachua County's Public Lands, Levy Prairie
- "Stand Your Ground" Under Microscope
- One of Bradford County's "Most Wanted" Arrested in Puerto Rico
- Suwanee County's Lost Homes In The Flood
- Gainesville/Alachua County's 10-Year plan to end homelessness- Part 2
- Marion County's Summer Games brings out athletes to compete
- A change to Gilchrist County's logo
- Alachua County's water quality tour
- Two Marion County Sheriff's Officials Come Under Fire After Internal Investigations
- Barr Hammock Debate Not Over