Hysteria Heard in 911 Call of Deputy Shooting
A 911 call revealed hysteria minutes before a Marion county sheriff's deputy Owen Confessore was shot over the weekend. 31-year old Bruce McDonald's grandmother told a 911 operator he fired a bullet into her husband Eli Kirk's chest "near the right side of his heart." She begged for help and said Mcdonald stole the gun from a next door neighbor. When deputies arrived, they found the gunman.
"Honey, he is going to shoot the cop! Oh my God! My baby just shot him! "Oh my God. He shot him! Oh God! Oh God!" said McDonald during the call.
To hear more of the 911 call and for a full report, watch the video on the right side of the page.
- Deputy Apologizes for Handling of 911 Call
- 911 Call of School Shooting
- Zimmerman Trial Day 4: Chilling Screams for Help on a 911 Call
- Zimmerman Trial: 911 Call & Language In Court
- Bell Tragedy: Don Spirit's 911 Call Released
- Man Arrested For Fake 911 call
- 911 Call Released from UF Stabbing
- Jurors Hear Frantic 911 Call and Victim's Last Words In Austin Jones Murder Trial
- Newtown 911 Calls Released
- 911 Calls Improve With Techonology