Hysteria Heard in 911 Call of Deputy Shooting
A 911 call revealed hysteria minutes before a Marion county sheriff's deputy Owen Confessore was shot over the weekend. 31-year old Bruce McDonald's grandmother told a 911 operator he fired a bullet into her husband Eli Kirk's chest "near the right side of his heart." She begged for help and said Mcdonald stole the gun from a next door neighbor. When deputies arrived, they found the gunman.
"Honey, he is going to shoot the cop! Oh my God! My baby just shot him! "Oh my God. He shot him! Oh God! Oh God!" said McDonald during the call.
To hear more of the 911 call and for a full report, watch the video on the right side of the page.
- 911 Call of School Shooting
- Investigation Results Back on Unnoticed 9-1-1 Call
- Python Kills Baby: 911 Call
- 911 Call Reveals New Details Regarding A.S.O Burger King Incident
- Urban Meyer's 911 Call
- Rainey's 911 Call Released
- Fake 9-1-1 Call Did NOT Work for Wanted Man
- 911 Calls Released in Deadly I-75 Crashes
- 911 Calls Improve With Techonology
- Frantic 911 Call Leads to 3 Missing Women in Ohio