Jackson Family Says Thank You
They want to say "Thank you."
The family of 15 year old Seath Jackson, who was murdered in Marion County on April 17th is providing us with a first glimpse into their perspective of his life.
Attached is a letter forwarded to the media from members of the Jackson family on Thursday.
- Motorcycle Accident Survivor Says "Thank You"
- "Thank You" From Trayvon Martin's Family
- Governor's Office Accidentally Sends Thank-You Letter to White Supremacist
- 911 Caller Thanked by Family
- Despite Reinstatement of Death Benefits, NCF Military Families Say Damage Has Been Done
- Family, Orange Park Community Says Goodbye to Somer Thompson
- Friends and Family Say Good-bye to Jack Hairston
- Family & Friends Say Goodbye to Alonzo Guyton
- Family Says Tearful Goodbye to Pet Monkey
- Meyer Says Thanks, But No Thanks