Keystone Heights Man Fatally Shot by ASO Deputies
Gunfire claimed the life of a man after deputies said they were forced to open fire Thursday afternoon. They were responding to a "suspicious person" call after people in the area dialed 911 concerned about a man. Deputies identified him as 44-year old Robert McBride of Keystone Heights. The incident happened at 17829 N County Road 225 in Alachua county. The shooting left many neighbors shocked.
"All these ASO deputies unit came zipping on down and I thought something is coming down... so curious I went and said oh my gosh," said nearby resident Katherina Williams.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Marion Deputies Search For Man Who Shot Andre Thomas
- Man Shot by Dixie County Sheriff's Deputy
- Man Shot by Deputies after Domestic Dispute
- Man Shot By Marion County Deputy
- Ocala Man Shot Twice by Sheriff's Deputy in Stable Condition
- Deputy Fatally Shot-Suspect
- 6 Dogs Killed By Owner In Keystone Heights
- Keystone Heights Airport Offers a Chance to Fly Restored WWII Aircraft
- Keystone Heights Woman Recovers From H1N1 Virus
- Vandalism in Keystone Heights Cemetery