Levy County Under Voluntary Burn Ban
Just about every county in North Central Florida is issuing a mandatory burn ban. Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Marion, and Putnam Counties are under a burn ban and Levy joined the list today. However, Levy's is voluntary.
To find out why and how it affects residents, watch the video to the right.
- Voluntary Burn Ban in Effect
- Marion County Burn Ban
- Area counties enacting burn bans to combat wildfires
- Prescribed Burn in Levy County
- Burn Ban & Fireworks Ban Still in Effect in Marion County
- Local Wildfires Keep Burn Ban in Effect: Clay County Blaze Now Burning
- Voluntary Pre-K Summer Classes Offered in Marion County
- Burn Ban's Impact On Fourth Of July
- Burn Bans
- Bradford County Burn Ban