Levy County Under Voluntary Burn Ban
Just about every county in North Central Florida is issuing a mandatory burn ban. Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Marion, and Putnam Counties are under a burn ban and Levy joined the list today. However, Levy's is voluntary.
To find out why and how it affects residents, watch the video to the right.
- Voluntary Burn Ban in Effect
- Burn Ban & Fireworks Ban Still in Effect in Marion County
- Local Wildfires Keep Burn Ban in Effect: Clay County Blaze Now Burning
- Bradford County Burn Ban
- Marion County Burn Ban
- Small Plane Crash in Levy County Still Under Investigation
- Church Burned In Levy County
- Levy County Deputy's Home Burns to the Ground
- Burn Bans
- Burn Ban's Impact On Fourth Of July