Local Type O Blood Shortage
Local blood banks have an emergency need for Type O Blood.
During the summer months there is often a shortage of blood for hospitals because of fewer donations.
LifeSouth is in need of all blood types, but especially for O negative and O positive.
- Cord Blood Shortage
- Local Girl Speaks in Washington about Type I Diabetes
- Doctor Shortage Solution?
- Propane Shortage Statewide
- Why is there a shortage of engineers?
- Nationwide Adderall Shortage
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- Blood Banks Need Donations
- NTSB: DUI Limit Should Be Lowered to 0.05% Blood-Alcohol Level
- Holiday Blood Drive