Main Street Ribbon Cutting
Millions of dollars...5,000 tons of asphalt and 21 months...that's what it took to reconstruct main street in Gainesville.
Today, city and county leaders gathered with Department of Transportation representatives and project contributors to dedicate the rejuvenated street. The $6 million dollar project was designed to make downtown a more pedestrian-friendly area...by narrowing the road, adding bike lanes, on-street parking and bus bays.
- Maritime Simulator Makes Debut at Ribbon Cutting
- Ribbon Cut on $1 Million Dollar Renovation Project in East Gainesville
- Ministry Cuts The Ribbon On 40-Unit Transitional Housing Complex For Homeless
- Shands Pediatric ER Ribbon Cutting
- Main Street Construction Begins Tuesday
- RTS Announces Delays and Bus Stop Closures on Main Street and Depot Avenue
- Main Street Businesses Suffering During Construction
- Main Street Closures Continue
- Miracle On Main Street
- Main Street Construction Update