Man Arrested for 48th Time
Saturday night a man was placed behind bars in connection to a shooting in Ocala that risked the lives of five children.
According to records, 28-year-old Zain Gunsby has been arrested for the 48th time. This time, charged with aggravated assault with a fire arm among other weapon-related charges. Reports state Gunsby was at a party in Northwest Ocala when a fight broke out. Deputies say he shot over 13 rounds including several into a house where five children were sleeping.
The fight is believed to have originated between two gangs. Gunsby was taken to the Marion County Jail.
- 48th Annual Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Man Dies After Car Flips Several Times, Crashes Into Trees
- Ocala Man has more time to get a Heart Transplant
- Man Arrested For Sexual Battery of a Mentally Disabled Teen
- Baby Dies of Head Injuries; Man Arrested
- Man With Eight Aliases Has Been Arrested
- Man Arrested for Energy Theft
- Suwannee Man Arrested After Allegedly Killing Two Men
- Hawthorne Man Arrested in Connection to Human Trafficking Case
- Man Arrested For Fake 911 call