Memorial for Murdered Homeless Woman
Mourning her death and hoping for justice, friends of the homeless woman murdered over the weekend have set up a memorial. The body of 31 year old Angel Harris was found in the bushes behind the Sun Center in Downtown Gainesville Saturday night. No one has been arrested for her murder.
Friends of Harris are stopping by the makeshift memorial to sign tiles in her honor.
- Homeless Woman Murdered...Her Body Found in Gainesville Parking Lot
- 25 years later, memories of Gainesville student murders remain
- 20 years later...UF Memorial for Gainesville Murders
- A Murder Victim's Family Shares Fond Memories
- Homeless Man Threatens Woman with Machete
- Woman Walks Across Country To Spread Hope, End Homelessness
- Woman Murdered in SE Gainesville
- Woman Charged in Grisly Murder Case
- Arrest Warrant for Ocala Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder
- Elderly Woman Found Murdered in Her Home