Motocross of Marion County
Nearly 250 riders will take to the Motocross of Marion County track in Citra this weekend for some fun competition and to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. This is the 20th annual Motocross series which consists of 15 races at 7 different tracks. Saturday was warm-up for the riders who will compete tomorrow. Among the bikes and gear was two time X-Game medalist and two time women's motocross champion, 20-year old Ashley Fiolek.
Over twenty years the Florida Motocross of Marion County has raised over 125,000 dollars towards the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
- Amateur Motocross Racers Rev their Engines in Alachua
- Teenager Dies in Motocross Accident
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Four Cases of Meningitis in Florida... All in Marion County
- Four Derby Hopefuls Have Ties to Marion County
- Death Toll Rises to Two in Marion County from Meningitis Outbreak
- Blair Wins Nomination for Republican Marion County Sheriff Candidate
- Three Marion County Facilities Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- Marion County Highlights School Bus Safety Week
- Wild Animal Sanctuary Moving to Marion County