Motocross of Marion County
Nearly 250 riders will take to the Motocross of Marion County track in Citra this weekend for some fun competition and to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. This is the 20th annual Motocross series which consists of 15 races at 7 different tracks. Saturday was warm-up for the riders who will compete tomorrow. Among the bikes and gear was two time X-Game medalist and two time women's motocross champion, 20-year old Ashley Fiolek.
Over twenty years the Florida Motocross of Marion County has raised over 125,000 dollars towards the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
- Teenager Dies in Motocross Accident
- Amateur Motocross Racers Rev their Engines in Alachua
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Marion County is one of five counties to start school Monday
- Four Derby Hopefuls Have Ties to Marion County
- Death Toll Rises to Two in Marion County from Meningitis Outbreak
- Four Cases of Meningitis in Florida... All in Marion County
- Blair Wins Nomination for Republican Marion County Sheriff Candidate
- Two Marion County Sheriff's Officials Come Under Fire After Internal Investigations
- Marion County May Benefit from National Rodeo's Possible New Venue