Motocross of Marion County
Nearly 250 riders will take to the Motocross of Marion County track in Citra this weekend for some fun competition and to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. This is the 20th annual Motocross series which consists of 15 races at 7 different tracks. Saturday was warm-up for the riders who will compete tomorrow. Among the bikes and gear was two time X-Game medalist and two time women's motocross champion, 20-year old Ashley Fiolek.
Over twenty years the Florida Motocross of Marion County has raised over 125,000 dollars towards the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- Marion County Jail Purchase Negotiations Delayed
- Donations for Charities Accpeted Until End of Month
- Teenager Dies in Motocross Accident
- Amateur Motocross Racers Rev their Engines in Alachua
- E-Cigarette Ordinance in Marion County
- Employees Concerned About Munroe Regional Becoming a For-Profit Hospital
- Marion County Drug Bust
- Commission Explores Selling Jail
- Marion County Certified Substitutes Get Pay Raise