Paraplegic Racer Turned Away Despite Qualifying
A motocross racer found himself shocked and stunned as he was turned away from a competition here in North Central Florida because of his inability to walk. The 20-year old traveled hundreds of miles and rode in preliminary races to chase his dream only to be told "you're disqualified" until TV20 got involved.
For a full report on this story, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Some Voters Turned Away
- St. Francis House turns people away
- Amateur Motocross Racers Rev their Engines in Alachua
- Gatornationals Racer Talks To A Local High School
- Residents Could Qualify For Rebates On Energy Efficient Appliances
- They No Longer Qualify for CHOICES
- City Election Candidate Qualifying Week
- Some Residents May Qualify for a Lower Home Insurance Rate
- UF's Academic Future Bright Despite State's Dull Economy
- Basketball Team Keeps On Despite Katrina