Paraplegic Racer Turned Away Despite Qualifying
A motocross racer found himself shocked and stunned as he was turned away from a competition here in North Central Florida because of his inability to walk. The 20-year old traveled hundreds of miles and rode in preliminary races to chase his dream only to be told "you're disqualified" until TV20 got involved.
For a full report on this story, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Some Voters Turned Away
- St. Francis House turns people away
- Kids with Diabetes Turned Away by Some Pre-K Programs
- Family of Pro Stock Motorcycle Racers Find Fun in Competition
- Gatornationals Racer Talks To A Local High School
- Amateur Motocross Racers Rev their Engines in Alachua
- BMX racers flock to High Springs
- Number of Florida Kids Who Qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch at an all time High
- City Election Candidate Qualifying Week
- Day One of Qualifying at Gatornationals