Partners in Crime-Prevention Help Catch Suspect
It took the efforts of two police volunteers, a store clerk, and an alert neighbor to catch a thief.
Police say Robert Howard tried to use a counterfeit $100 dollar bill at a Walgreens in Gainesville Wednesday night.
He almost got away...almost.
- Marion County Crime Prevention Fund
- Gainesville Police Use Robot To Spread Crime Prevention Message
- Sheriff's Office Focuses on Crime Prevention Campaign
- Authorities May Be One Step Closer To Catching Their Suspect
- Deputies Catch Suspect After High Speed Pursuit
- Deputies Catch Carjacking Suspect After Multi-County Pursuit
- Help Prevent the Tenth Most Common Killer
- Neighbor Helps Deputies Catch Crooks
- Helping Prevent Wildfires
- Suspect Caught After Leaving Wallet at Crime Scene